Work For Us
Join The Recruitment Revolution
The Life Sciences Recruitment Company is always looking to recruit the most talented individuals who have the right combination of drive, determination and genuine desire to work for an award-winning, market leading recruitment company.
Who are we?
Do you want to work for a company that values a collaborative and team-based approach? Are you willing to make an impact from day one and shape the future of an exciting and forward-thinking business? The Life Sciences Recruitment Company is at the forefront of the future of the recruitment industry and is currently looking for recruitment consultants to join the team in their Central London workspace.
Do you want to work here?
Our consultants are the best rewarded in the industry. As well as a job satisfaction in an unmatched company environment, here are just some of the rewards and incentives a recruiter at The Life Sciences Recruitment Company can enjoy:
- An uncapped commission scheme from day one
- Unrivalled training from our best consultants and directors, benefiting from the latest industry trends and unmatched recruitment experience.
- Quarterly staff holiday incentives (We’ve had Prague, Berlin, Dublin)
- A free company bike after your first year of service – Cycle round London in style.
- Regular competitions to win sports tickets, event tickets and other prizes
- Quarterly Staff Parties as well as summer and Christmas parties
- Quarterly awards with high achievers recognized
- Dress down days in a fun-loving environment
What are we looking for?
Sounds great, right? If you want to apply (and why wouldn’t you?) here’s a bit more detail about the job and what we’re looking for.
We are looking for exceptional graduates with a desire and passion for a career in sales & recruitment. We pride ourselves on being the best and we can only maintain this reputation with brilliant people. We are young, dynamic and passionate about what we do and need like-minded members to join our fast growing team.
As a recruitment consultant your primary role will be to deliver strong revenues to the business but we also expect you to immerse yourself in the Life Sciences and Pharmaceutical market place. The role will primarily involve new business development and professional networking through a mix of phone calls, social media, head hunting and meeting people.
You need to be passionate about our ethos and professional in delivering the best results for the company. A warm, friendly and fun-loving personality is needed to fit in with our lively team. You also need to be committed to overall excellence in everything you do, with a high level of integrity. You will need to become an expert in social media, and you will need to know how to develop lasting mutually respected business relationships in order to be successful in this role.
- University Degree (Minimum of 2.1)
- A candidate with a positive work ethic and a resilient, determined attitude.
- Excellent phone manner and a lively personality
- Limitless ambition to match ours and a real drive to be the best.
- Previous Sales Experience is beneficial but not essential
For a confidential chat regarding the possibility of working with us please contact: