Pharmacovigilance Systems IT Project Manager – Home Based
Job Title: Pharmacovigilance Systems Implementation Project Manager
Industry Sector: Pharmacovigilance, IT
Job Type: Permanent
Site/Office Location: Home Based (UK)
The LRC is currently supporting a leading speciality pharmaceutical software development organisation in their search for an experienced pharmacovigilance systems expert (ArisG or Argus).
The position would suit an ambitious professional with a few years’ experience working with Pharmacovigilance systems and is now looking for a dynamic and fast paced global working environment that will support rapid career development as the company looks to continue its exceptional growth.
The company is a global market leading pharmaceutical software development organisation; currently operating in over 10 countries with over 30 of the top 50 pharmaceutical organisations using their technologies. Their solutions are amongst the most innovative in the industry, and due to their continuous innovation, they have managed to retain nearly all of their original clients over the decades.
The role of the Pharmacovigilance Systems Implementation Project Manager will be to liaise with external and internal stakeholders after contract signature regarding the implementation and customisation of the Pharmacovigilance Systems.
• Accountability for the delivery of desired outcomes and end state solutions according to external stakeholders
• Proactively monitoring and tracking project progress against agreed strategic and business objectives
• Working onsite and homebased as per the agreed defined statement of work
• Responsible for the development and maintenance of detailed project plans to facilitate work for a global project team.
• A deep understanding of Pharmacovigilance Systems
• A broader understanding of Pharmacovigilance and the ability to advise clients on how to make the solutions work in a broader sense of the drug delivery life cycle
• A solid background in project management
• Project Management qualifications (Prince2 or PMP)
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Gideon Winton
- 0203 640 2134
Apply for Pharmacovigilance Systems IT Project Manager – Home Based
Job Title: Head of Pharmacovigilance, Region US Job Type: Permanent Site/Office Location: New...
February 9th, 2017
Job Title: Pharmacovigilance Systems Implementation Project Manager Industry Sector: Pharmacovigilance, IT Job Type:...
February 1st, 2017
European Client Account Manager – Safety/Regulatory SaaS Summary: The LRC is...
February 21st, 2017