The LRC is currently supporting a fast growing pharmaceutical organisation in their search for an experienced Site Head for their Production and Distribution operations.
The position would suit an ambitious professional with experience in leading warehouse and packaging operations within a regulated pharmaceutical environment, that has a track record of improving operational efficiency to meet customer demand.
The Client is a market leading pharmaceutical organisation; currently operating in over 30 countries in Europe with significant market share within the Oncology market. Following impressive growth over the last five years, the new site forms part of their ambitious growth plans for 2016 and beyond.
Reasons to consider them as an employer include;
- Ambitious growth plans to become the number one provider in their specialist therapeutic areas
A strong portfolio of exclusive products, with a strong pipeline of products already confirmed for release in 2016, including solid orals, sterile injectables and effervescent’s.
- Multi-million pound turnover with global operations
- 80-100% growth figures for the last few years
- A company that truly values their employees; investing heavily in training, development and wellness
- Investing heavily into Biosimilars to enhance future opportunities for the company and its employees
- Their rapid growth has come about because of giving individual autonomy and diverse responsibilities to promote an entrepreneurial spirit
- International backing from parent and sister companies to ensure the company has the solid platform to grow in the long term
The Site head will be responsible for managing warehouse, packing and distribution operations of the site, whilst being accountable for full operational, budgetary and health & safety duties. The successful incumbent will also be responsible for key relationships with the commercial, retail, warehouse, quality assurance and distribution teams.
- Ensure all HSE, Quality, service levels and budget costs are delivered
- Meet operational targets, and maintaining control of cost base and reduction in cost per unit
- Review operational processes to optimise efficiency
- Responsible for ensuring compliance to Standard Operations Procedures (SOP’s) and health & safety
- Liaise with internal and external customers to ensure operation is proactive and customer focused, to protect SLA’s and operating costs
- Maximise accuracy, productivity and utlisation of space
- Maintaining high levels of customer service through logistics process, coordinating with the 3rd parties
- Sending sampling to Harrow for testing with required time frames
- Ensure regulatory compliance in accordance with cGDP and cGMP
- Resolved quality issues (CAPA’s, deviations, temperature excursions) in timely manner
- Striving to reduce costs without compromising quality
- Coordinate with supply chain in the UK and abroad
- Managing the packing calendar and to make sure products are packed to required standards
- Over 5 years’ in managing production and distribution operations
- Track record of delivering projects on time and to required standards
- Being able to adapt when business needs change especially in times of increased volumes of product
- Strong leader and motivator, can work under pressure and good customer liaison skills
- Strives for quality and eliminates mediocrity
- Innovative and forward thinking
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Sukhveer Gill
- 0203 640 2134
Apply for Operations Manager
CTMS Subject Matter Expert, UK Home Based I am searching for a CTMS...
January 25th, 2017
European Client Account Manager – Safety/Regulatory SaaS Summary: The LRC is...
February 21st, 2017
Summary: The Life Sciences Recruitment Company is currently working with a pharmaceutical organisation...
December 1st, 2015
Summary: The LRC is currently supporting a fast growing pharmaceutical organisation in their...
January 25th, 2017