Head of Quality Control – circa £75,000/ Highly competitive package on offer
A fast growing speciality pharmaceutical production facility in northern home counties that has significant plans to enhance the companies QC and QA seeks to hire a Head of Quality Control.
The primary function is to manage all aspects of the company QC function in line with company expectations and specifications. This is a management role responsible direct reports reporting directly into the MD of the business.
Highly competitive salary and package in order to attract the best talent.
Key responsibilities of this position:
- Providing the necessary leadership skills to enable the laboratory to function effectively whilst adhering to GMP, company standard operating procedures, health and safety guidelines and regulatory requirements.
- Manage testing schedules for day to day analysis in support of testing company and 3rd party client products to achieve required deadlines.
- Overall responsibility for method transfer, stability and data checking activities.
- Manage OOS/OOT investigations.
- Sound understanding and current wide ranging experience of HPLC, UV, IR, TLC and wet chemistry problem solving. Good experience to effectively trouble shoot day to laboratory problems.
- Effectively manage department to build a competent team with the necessary skills to meet company requirements for all aspects of analytical development and control.
- Ensure all analytical equipment is correctly maintained and calibrated.
- Coordination of writing, revising and updating of analytical reports, transfers, SOPs and similar.
- Participate in the company quality systems management.
- To work with QA and regulatory in the preparation of internal and external audits, in particular MHRA.
- In conjunction with MD assist in the development and marketing of the laboratory and the retention and increasing of 3rd party clients.
* Minimum 7-10 years QC experience in the pharmaceutical industry including line management experience
* Excellent communication and person management skills.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Chris Peel
- +44 (0) 203 640 2134
Apply for Head of Quality Control – circa £75,000/ Highly competitive package on offer
Summary: The Life Sciences Recruitment Company is currently working with a contract manufacturer...
November 9th, 2015
Summary: The Life Sciences Recruitment Company is assisting a specials drug manufacturer in...
October 9th, 2015
Summary: The Life Sciences Recruitment Company is working with a leading pharmaceutical company...
November 4th, 2015
Summary: The Life Sciences Recruitment Company is currently working with a pharmaceuticals company,...
November 5th, 2015