European Account Manager – Safety/Regulatory SaaS
European Client Account Manager – Safety/Regulatory SaaS
The LRC is currently supporting a leading speciality pharmaceutical software development organisation in their search for an experienced Safety/Regulatory Software Account/Client manager within the niche pharmaceutical software as a service space.
The position would suit an ambitious professional with a few years sales experience within pharmacovigilance or regulatory software, with and is now looking for a dynamic and fast paced environment that will support rapid career development as the company looks to continue its exceptional growth.
The company is a global market leading speciality pharmaceutical software development organisation; currently operating in over 10 countries with over 30 of the top 50 biopharmaceutical organisations using their technologies. Their solutions are amongst the most innovative in the industry, and due to their continuous innovation, they have managed to retain nearly all of their original clients over the decades.
In this role you will be responsible for maintaining and building on existing client relationships to ensure the cross-selling and up-selling of the safety and regulatory software systems within the pharmaceutical and biotech clients. The role will give you fantastic exposure a variety of V-level & C-level pharmaceutical executives, broadening your networks and setting you up with valuable lifelong contacts.
- Cross-sell and Up-sell the Pharmacovigilance/Safety Software Suite within the Pharmaceutical/Biotechnology client base
- Work with Professional Services, Sales & Pre-Sales teams to build strategic account management plans for further growth into existing clients
- Responsibility for identifying opportunities in existing clients for professional services/consulting teams where appropriate
- Act as a point of contact during any type of professional services project and show the projects are moving according to pre-defined deliverables.
- An understanding of Pharmacovigilance/Regulatory Software as a Service systems
- A proven track record of managing complex B2B SaaS sales lifecycles within the pharmaceutical industry OR in the professional services space within the same field
- Ability to work homebased but travel up to 30 – 40% of the time and work effectively on client sites
- Fluent English is a requirement and another European language would be a bonus
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Gideon WInton
- 0203 640 2134
Apply for European Account Manager – Safety/Regulatory SaaS
European Client Account Manager – Safety/Regulatory SaaS Summary: The LRC is...
February 21st, 2017
Summary: The Life Sciences Recruitment Company is currently working with a pharmaceutical organisation...
December 1st, 2015